14 Leveraging your intuition for bigger results in biz with Alexandria Rollet


About this episode

Spirituality can show up in your life and business in a variety of different ways, and this is yet another area where I’m a strong believer that you have to find what works for you. But overall, taking a closer look your own spiritual tools can have an incredible effect on how you tap into your intuition, cultivate confidence, and create more results as a business owner. Today we take a deep dive into astrology, law of attraction, moon cycles, and so much more, so you can use these tools to achieve more goals in life and business.

Show notes

In this episode, we chat about:

  • How Lexie got into astrology and how you can leverage astrology in your business for more results

  • Using spirituality in your life and business, even if you’re not that woo-woo or you don’t have a spiritual business

  • How to use the law of attraction to boost your results and meet your goals in life and business

  • Amanda’s own experience with committing to your goals and removing the backup plan (and the scary story that goes with that!)

  • The different ways you can process and commit to your goals so you can cultivate a success mindset that works for you and gets you more of what you want

  • How to work with the phases of the moon to create more of the results you want in your business (plus release things that are no longer serving you!)

  • Giving yourself the time you need to get comfortable with the spiritual tools you’re using and how to make them work for you even (and especially) if it's something you haven’t done before

  • The high-earning business owners who used astrology in their business planning (these will definitely surprise you!)

Resources mentioned in this episode

What they Don't Teach you in Harvard Business School by Mark McCormack

They surveyed a graduating class from Harvard and found that only 3% of the graduates had written goals and plans; 13% had goals, but they were not in writing; and 84% had no specific goals at all.

Ten years later, the members of the class were interviewed again and they found that of the 13% of the class who had goals were earning, on average, twice as much as the 84% who had no goals at all. The 3% that had written down their goals with plans were earning, on average, ten times as much as the other 97% put together.

About Alexandria Rollet

Alexandria, or Lexie for short, is an astrologer based in the Saint Louis, Missouri area. Through her work, she helps people understand a little more about themselves and the environment around them. She believes that Astrology is a tool and a framework that can help everyone become, not only more self-aware, but also more grounded human beings. By understanding themselves and working with the energies that are at play in their environment, Lexie’s clients find more clarity and ease in their lives. When Lexie isn’t working with clients, you can find her assisting families with special-needs children, playing on the softball field, or taking her “dire-wolf”, Stark, on walks around the neighborhood.